LawCash® Settled Case Funding for Plaintiffs
- All information kept confidential
- No fees or payments up front
- Lower rates than other settled case funding companies
- No credit check
Settled Case Funding
Sometimes, even when cases settle, it can take a while to receive payment. LawCash® can help close the gap by providing settlement funding if you have reached a settlement but have not yet received payment. LawCash® provides settled case funding to plaintiffs and attorneys who have executed a settlement agreement but still not received their money.
Please obtain the following information from your attorney and fax to (718) 875-0608, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A letter from your attorney on your attorney’s stationery setting forth the amount due to you;
- The amount of funding requested;
- A copy of your attorney’s letter to the insurance company outlining the insurance company’s obligation; and
- A copy of the executed general release between the plaintiff and the defendant.
That’s it! We will decide whether to fund your case within ONE HOUR AFTER RECEIVING the above information.