3 Ways Lawsuit Funding Can Help You During a Lawsuit
When you’ve suffered a personal injury, you may feel overwhelmed by medical bills and living expenses while you pursue a lawsuit to recover for your injuries. That’s where lawsuit funding from LawCash comes in. Lawsuit funding can help you pay medical bills and living expenses, while you wait for your case to settle or go to trial. Lawsuit funding is “non-recourse”: the lawsuit funding company only recovers money from your lawsuit if you favorably settle or reach a fair settlement.
Common Types of Personal Injury Lawsuits
Here are some of the most common types of litigation that can stem from a defendant’s negligence:
- Car accident: Drivers can usually be held financially responsible for a collision, unless no one was at fault.
- Drug recall: These cases end up on the docket when people have taken medication that is later recalled by the FDA, or linked to serious illnesses.
- Slip & Fall: Slip & fall lawsuits occur when someone slips or trips on another person property due to the negligence of the party that owns or maintains the property.
- Product liability: These suits allow those injured by defective products, such as toys, vehicle parts, appliances, and other items, to take legal action.
- Pain and suffering: These claims attempt to secure compensation for injury-related losses in addition to current medical bills, future medical costs, and lost wages.
- Malpractice: These cases arise when a physician delivers substandard care to patients, leading to illness, injury, or death.
- Class-action: These lawsuits are filed collectively by a group of people who have suffered in a similar manner at the hands of one or more corporations.
3 Ways Lawsuit Funding Can Help You During Litigation
- Medical bills: If your injury requires surgery or ongoing care, medical expenses can pile up quickly. You can use your lawsuit funding to cover doctor bills, transportation to and from medical appointments, and related expenses.
- Necessities and Incidentals: You can use lawsuit funding to purchase daily necessities, such as clothing and groceries.
- Housing-related costs: Lawsuit funding can defray the cost of mortgage or rent payments and utilities.
If you’ve suffered a personal injury and are pursuing a lawsuit, lawsuit funding may be a great option to consider. If you want to see if you qualify for advance financing, contact us to learn more or apply online today.