ATTORNEY CLIENT SERVICES
Litigation Funding Rolling Contracts – We’re Looking Out for Your Client Too
LawCash® offers rolling contracts for plaintiff litigation funding. Legal funding rolling contracts provide plaintiffs with more flexibility and lower rates than lump sum payments.
For example, with a rolling contract, we can approve a pre-settlement cash advance of $10,000 and give your client $1,000 a month for up to ten months, rather than in a lump sum of $10,000.
With legal funding rolling contracts, fewer fees accrue, as the amount funded is lower.
If your client receives the settlement six months from the date of the first pre-settlement cash advance, your client can stop the lawsuit cash advances and repay the advance and fees on six months’ worth of funding advances rather than on $10,000. With a legal funding rolling contact, just six months of fees will have accrued, against a lower advance.
Plaintiffs, and their attorneys, like rolling contracts because they enforce financial discipline and cost less.
Surgery Financing and Medical Expense Funding Program
- Surgery funding provides your clients the medical attention they need
- Surgery funding adds substantial value to the case
- Surgery financing is a quick and easy process
- Experienced personal injury attorney underwrites and reviews the surgery funding case
- Surgery financing has very low rates
View our application for surgery funding
Plaintiff Post-Settlement Funding
- Post-Settlement Funding
- Legal financing for plaintiffs from LawCash®
- Receive up to 50% of your settlement
- Don’t Wait!
Get Paid The Day Your Case Settles
You will never have to wait again for insurance companies or defendants to pay their settlements or judgments. With our post-settlement funding lawsuit finance, you will have immediate access to up to 50% of your recovery in the case.
LawCash® will provide legal funding when you reach a settlement. We offer post-settlement funding for any settled case, regardless of the type of case.
What We Need to Get Started
- A copy of the executed general release.
- Documentation of the client’s recovery in the case.
- The amount of legal funding requested.
Upon receipt of all required documents, we will make a decision about your lawsuit funds within ONE HOUR!