SETTLED CASE FUNDING - POST-SETTLEMENT FUNDING
LawCash® Settled Case Funding for Plaintiffs
- All information kept confidential
- No fees or payments up front
- Lower rates than other settled case funding companies
- No credit check
Settled Case Funding
Sometimes, even when cases settle, it can take a while to receive payment. LawCash® can help close the gap by providing settlement funding if you have reached a settlement but have not yet received payment. LawCash® provides settled case funding to plaintiffs and attorneys who have executed a settlement agreement but still not received their money.
Please obtain the following information from your attorney and fax to (718) 875-0608, or email to email@example.com:
- A letter from your attorney on your attorney’s stationery setting forth the amount due to you;
- The amount of funding requested;
- A copy of your attorney’s letter to the insurance company outlining the insurance company’s obligation; and
- A copy of the executed general release between the plaintiff and the defendant.
That’s it! We will decide whether to fund your case within ONE HOUR AFTER RECEIVING the above information.
Apply Now for a Lawsuit Funding Advance